Zenith Pilot Type 20 Tourbillon 87.2431c.4035/91.c742
Chrono24 Buyer Protection
- Payment via Chrono24's Escrow Service
- Authenticity Guarantee
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping and Seller Information
|Model||Pilot Type 20 Tourbillon|
|Dealer product code||52858|
|Year of production||2021|
|Condition||(Worn with little to no signs of wear)|
|Scope of delivery||
Original box, original papers
|Location||United States of America, New York, Airmont|
|Power reserve||50 h|
|Number of jewels||35|
|Case diameter||48 mm|
|Chronograph, Tourbillon, Year|
|Central seconds, Small seconds, Luminous numerals|
Limited & numbered to 1 piece. Piece unique #1/1. Dedicated to famed pilot Carlos Meyer Baldo one of the founders of the Venezuelan Air Force. The titanium case back depicts an engraving of the famed pilot.
Case: Brushed & polished titanium case band & back. Brushed & polished 18kt Rose gold bezel, lugs, crown & chrono buttons. Grey textured dial. Brushed rose gold central hands, hour & minute hands with luminous fill. Luminous pilot style Arabic numeral hour markers. Fine printed minutes/seconds & fractions of a second track.
• Chronograph function: • Large central seconds counter hand.
• 30-minute counter sub-dial at 3 o'clock.
• 12-hour counter sub0dial at 6 o'clock.
• Tourbillon: • 60 seconds tourbillon carriage between 11 and 12 o'clock.
• Small seconds counter located within the tourbillon carriage.
Strap: Fitted on its Zenith original brown alligator leather strap featuring a removeable brown alligator leather cuff. Brushed titanium tang buckle.
Movement: Powered by a Zenith in-house calibre El Primero 4035, beats at 36,000 vph, contains 35 jewels and has a power reserve of +/- 50 hours.
Condition: In excellent near brand new condition. Worn a handful of times at most. Delivered in Zenith box with instruction manual & the original warranty card.
1 Year PrestigeTime.com Pre-Owned Warranty
While the watch is pre-owned, it is in excellent & close to new condition. The watch is in good working order
Box: Original Box
Papers: All Papers, Warranty dated 06/30/2021
Factory Warranty: Time remaining, expires: 06/30/2023
Case Material: Titanium & 18kt Rose Gold
Dial Color: Grey
Crystal: Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Screw-in Crown: Yes
Band Material: Alligator/Crocodile Leather
Band Color: Brown
Band Notes: with cuff
Case Back: Solid
Water Resistance: 100m/330ft
Case Dimensions: 48.00mm
Case Thickness: 15.80mm
What thousands of happy customers are saying about us
TrustScore: "Excellent" with 4,8/5 stars
114 232 reviews from around the globe
Guy Peters United States of America
Eric Szkoda Canada
Aaron Stevens Canada
Dan R. United States of America
Thomas Baker Germany
Chrono24's Authenticity Guarantee
Guaranteed Authentic Watches
- Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic
- Dealers inspect each watch's authenticity
- Any deviations from the original condition are listed
14 days to get your money back
- A return policy with extra protection: Receive a full refund of the purchase price
- Simply reach out to our support team within 14 days of receiving your watch
- Our promise applies to all purchases from professional dealers worldwide
We're here for you
- A 40-person quality & security team that monitors the marketplace around the clock
- If you have any questions or concerns, our support team is always ready to help
- Whatever the case, we always find an optimal solution
You may also be interested in this dealer's other watches
Security on Chrono24 for This Listing
Payment via Chrono24's secure Escrow Service
Thanks to the Chrono24 Escrow Service, your payment is fully covered. We keep your money in our escrow account for 14 days after delivery of your watch. Thus, you have time to carefully inspect your order knowing your money is safe in our account. Only then do we send the money to the dealer.
Our promise: Every new and used watch on Chrono24 is authentic. Our dealers are required to inspect each watch's authenticity and may only list original timepieces. However, should issues arise, you have 14 days upon delivery of your order to contact our support team and get your money back.
14-day money-back guarantee
If the watch arrives and is defective or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return and receive your money back.
Strict dealer guidelines
In the interest of security, dealers on our marketplace must follow a strict set of rules. Before a professional dealer can sell on our platform, they must provide us with their photo ID, commercial register entry, business address, and tax number. Furthermore, we require all dealers to follow our strict dealer guidelines.
Dealers ship every order fully insured, so you can make both domestic and international purchases risk-free.
Dissatisfied with your purchase? No worries! Chrono24's secure Escrow Service makes returning your order a breeze. If the watch arrives and is suspicious, defective, or not as the seller described, you have 14 days to initiate a return.
How returns work:
1. Inform Chrono24's support team
2. Ship the watch back to the dealer insured for its full value
3. Receive a refund for the purchase price