Create a free listing
and reach 9 million potential buyers every month!
Low commission fee
90% sales rate
Free escrow service
How to Quickly and Securely Sell Your Watch on Chrono24
1. Find a buyer
2. Use our secure payment processing
3. Send the item insured
4. Complete the sale
Secure Payment Processing
Payment processing via Chrono24's free Escrow Service is designed specifically for luxury watches. It guarantees both you and the buyer a secure sales process.
- The buyer transfers payment to a secure escrow account
- Payment arrives in the escrow account, and you are notified in your myChrono24 user area.
- You ship the watch insured for its full value.
- Once the buyer has received their watch, you will receive payout of the sales price within 7 days.
Obtain the Best Sales Prices
On Chrono24, there's no middle man. You sell your watches directly to the customer, meaning you can achieve even higher sales prices.
Once you sell your watch, we charge a modest 6,5% commission fee.
How do I create a listing?
How do I create a listing?
In this video, we'll show you how easy it is to create a free listing on Chrono24.
If this is your first time creating a listing on Chrono24, you will have to register as a seller before we can publish your listing.
Our Tips for Private Sellers
Increase your sales chances
Use high-quality images
Before you ship
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
You'll be asked to enter all the most important information about your timepiece.
What's more, you can also add a detailed description of its condition, service history, repairs, and accessories. This makes your listing even more appealing to potential buyers.
High-quality images and close-ups of the watch, its condition, and any accessories round off a good listing.
If you've never listed a watch on Chrono24 before, you will have to register before you can complete your listing.
1. The buyer transfers the amount due to Chrono24's secure escrow account.
2. You receive a notification on your Chrono24 account letting you know when the money arrives in the escrow account.
3. You insure and ship the watch.
4. The buyer receives the watch. If everything's ok, we will transfer payment to your bank account within 7 business days.
The Escrow Service is free of charge for all Chrono24 users.
It also saves you from having to look into fee-based, third-party escrow services.
Once you sell your watch, we charge a modest 6.5% commission fee.
As a result, you will make a higher profit selling on Chrono24 than you would if you went to a jeweler or auction house.
We automatically retain the commission fee at the time of payout from the Chrono24 escrow account.
In the rare case that the Escrow Service is unavailable (e.g., if the buyer is in a country not covered by this service), you'll receive an invoice for the commission fee upon completion of the transaction.